Friday, July 28, 2006

The Zoo

Yesterday, I went to Hogle Zoo with my family. I made a checklist of every single animal there so that I wouldn't miss a single one. We also were able to see the Asian Highlands! The big cats there were really cool! And the Red Pandas were the most adorable, fluffy animals ever! I'm an extreme animal person, and in two years I'm going to volunteer at the zoo. I also got the cutest stuffed animal at the Asian Highlands gift shop. She's a snow leopard so I named her Ice Princess.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger daltongirl said...

You can work at the zoo with Lola! She wants to be a veterinarian (if the famous actress thing doesn't work out).

 
At 7:16 PM , Blogger Destiny said...

That would be so cool! It's been my lifelong dream to be a vet! And my mom, alisonwonderland, says I shoud be an actress. I guess Lola and I have a lot in common!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home