Thursday, August 17, 2006

Guinea Pigs!

It has been my life long dream to be a vet, and a slightly shorter dream to have a pet! My mom, Alisonwonderland, is allergic to fur, and doesn't really like, in fact, despises reptiles, and I do NOT want a fish, so I collected stuffed animals. I have over 100! Anyway, I begged and begged, and my mom says that if the whole house was clean and the basement was finished, she would think about letting me get a Guinea Pig. So I've done my research, and my chores, though it's going to be a little less than a year till everything's perfect. But, if it ever happens,it would be a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger Natalie Gordon said...

Good Luck!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Destiny said...

Thank you!

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger daltongirl said...

We did the exact same thing at our house. Unfortunately, Lola ended up losing the adorable guinea pigs a few months later, because she didn't clean the cage regularly, and didn't take care of them as well as she could have. We hope they have happy homes. They were a lot of fun (even for me, who isn't an animal lover), and it was sad to see them go.

So the moral of the story is, work hard now, but the work doesn't end once you have the reward. In fact, in a lot of ways it gets harder, because you have to do it--you can't just wait until you feel like it.

Good luck!!

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger Destiny said...

I have done aLOT of research, and I really don't mind poop! (As long as it's not on the carpet.) I mean, compared to horses, how hard can guinea pig cage cleaning be? (I went to horse camp and nobody really did any of the hard work, so I got stuck with it.)

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Destiny said...

Also, once, my friend said that it's not only loving animls, you have to KNOW about them too. To true!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home