Thursday, August 24, 2006

Mentos!

When my mom, my brother, and I were shopping, we saw a big cart of mentos! They are SO yummy. We bought 7 or 8 packs! They are also a scientific inspiration. In mini classes one day, a mom showed us an experiment. You dump a mento or two into a two liter bottle of root beer, and it explodes! It was so awesome! About a year later, a church friend told us about a web site he was looking at a while ago. Two people had done an experiment, putting different candies into different sodas to see what made the biggest explosion. So I'm thinking that I might do that for my Science Fair this year! :) Mentos are yummy AND scientific. Yeah for Mentos!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM , Blogger alisonwonderland said...

glad you're glad i bought the mentos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home