Monday, August 28, 2006

SCHOOL HAS ARRIVED

School is finaly here! I have my choice teacher! She's really funny, and nice. And she has a box labeled 'orphans' where she keeps pencils she finds at the end of the day on the floor. I already adopted two! I named them Max, 'cause he came from Office Max, and #2, 'cause he's a number two pencil. :) We also have a bunch of reading stuff. And not just counting minutes, or writing a report, but doing book talks. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For my first book, I'm doing the complete and unabridged version of Little Women. So far, it's really good! Read it! Well, that's all for today, but stay tuned for more action for my school! It will come! Some day!

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Blogger WhiteRabbit said...

Are you guys doing spelling yet? As in learning how to spell "finally"?

heh-heh-heh...

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Destiny said...

I AM ANGREY! ANDI SPELLED WRONG THQAT TIME ON PORPOSE! THAT TIME TOO!

 
At 11:28 AM , Blogger Destiny said...

THQAT? TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home